Restore performance to your Cummins Diesel Engine with the Genuine OEM 4032772DX by Diesel Pro.
Product Note: This is the original design from Holset/Cummins. The actuator pictured is the one which will be sent. This actuator is a Direct Replacement for 4034315RX. For the updated actuator, see product at the bottom of this page.
Replaces Cummins Part # 4034315RX, 4032772HX
Diesel Pro Remanufactured, There is a refundable core charge associated with this product. Core return is required for a refund.
12-Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Rubber mounting gaskets are included
- Fully Remanufactured
- All failure prone components are replaced
- Fully Polished for improved HEAT transfer
- 100% New Bearings
- 100% New Mounting Gaskets Installed
- 100% New Electrical Connector, Harness Retainer, Harness Sleeve
- Fully Automated Test Procedure
- Tri-Temperature tested to simulate actual engine operation.
- SPECIFIC SCAN TOOL IS REQUIRED for pre-alignment and installation
- Local dealers or repair shops MAY have to install
Additional OE Part Numbers: 4034315, 4032772, 4034315H, 4034315RX, 4032772HX, 4032772RX
Holset HE351VE Turbochargers
Additional information to know:
Before replacing a turbocharger, it is important to identify the initial cause of failure to prevent premature failure of the replacement turbocharger. Turbocharger operation is highly dependent on intake and exhaust pressures as well as the oil supply to the turbocharger and the ability of the oil to exit the cartridge . Any oil restrictions or pressures above or below design operating pressure can cause premature failure of the turbocharger. Before installing the turbocharger, make sure the oil return line is free of restriction. Also check to make sure there are no obstructions or damage to the oil supply line.