If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days from the date received for an exchange or refund. In order to receive credit for a return, the item must be in the same condition as which it was received. No refunds will be granted after 30 days from the date received. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges associated with the return. The return must be shipped back to Diesel Pro using a prepaid, insured, and trackable method of shipment.
Diesel Pro Core Policy
Core Physical Condition
All cores must be in re-buildable condition to receive a full refund of the core charge. There are some conditions which full credit will not be received. If one of the below conditions is present, discretion as to partial core credit is given to the manufacturer.
- Water Damage
- Missing parts and/or pieces
- Seized Rotary pumps
Fuel Injection Pumps Core Criteria
- Must be in takeout condition – No missing valves, solenoids, parts or pieces
- Connectors and plugs must be in good condition
- No fire damage units
- No previous dismantled units – all screws, nuts, seals, plugs etc. must be intact
- No body or housing damage
- Unit is required to spin freely
CORE CHARGE TIMELINE
- If the core is returned before 30 days, 100% of the core will be refunded.
- If the core is returned before 60 days, 75% of the core will be refunded.
- If the core is returned before 120 days, 50% of the core will be refunded.
- After 120 days, cores will be accepted at Diesel Pro’s discretion.
All product warranties if any, implied have been done so at the discretion of the manufacturer. Products manufactured by Diesel Pro carry a 1-Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The Warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product or kit. All products in question of warranty must be returned shipping prepaid to Diesel Pro and must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase receipt. Warranty is limited to the original purchaser.
Under no circumstances shall Diesel Pro be liable for any labor charged or travel time incurred in diagnosis for defects, removal, or reinstallation of this product, or any other contingent expenses.
Failures related to fuel contamination (Water, Debris, or Other) are NOT warrantable.
All warranty returns must have an RMA#. You must call Diesel Pro at 717-235-4996 or request an RMA using our contact page. Disassembling or tampering with the product voids all warranties. No warranty will be issued if a product is not returned to Diesel Pro.