If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days from the date received for an exchange or refund. In order to receive credit for a return, the item must be in the same condition as which it was received. No refunds will be granted after 30 days from the date received. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges associated with the return. The return must be shipped back to Diesel Pro using a prepaid, insured, and trackable method of shipment.
Diesel Pro Core Policy
Core Physical Condition
All cores must be in re-buildable condition to receive a full refund of the core charge. There are some conditions which full credit will not be received. If one of the below conditions is present, discretion as to partial core credit is given to the manufacturer.
- Water Damage
- Missing parts and/or pieces
- Seized Rotary pumps
Fuel Injection Pumps Core Criteria
- Must be in takeout condition – No missing valves, solenoids, parts or pieces
- Connectors and plugs must be in good condition
- No fire damage units
- No previous dismantled units – all screws, nuts, seals, plugs etc. must be intact
- No body or housing damage
- Unit is required to spin freely
CORE CHARGE TIMELINE
- If the core is returned before 30 days, 100% of the core will be refunded.
- If the core is returned before 60 days, 75% of the core will be refunded.
- If the core is returned before 120 days, 50% of the core will be refunded.
- After 120 days, cores will be accepted at Diesel Pro’s discretion.